ICD TKD, ICD Tuglakabad is one of the major dry port in india.
Custom House Agent Cha in ICD-Tkd has exceptional information of import/Export custom obligation in India, traditions guidelines, custom clearing administrations and methods. Our custom House specialists (CHA) handle traditions clearing administrations of import/Export dispatches via ocean, air and street proficiently and viably in all ICD in Delhi district. custom house agent India offers real advantages to the customers, for example, entryway pickups, warehousing and freight protection. Our cargo sending specialists has the times of experience a few ports from East, West and South which empowers us to work in exceptionally systematized way with our association all through the world.
Inland Container Depot, Tughlakabad was authorized on first September 1993. It is arranged on southeast of Delhi . It is the lead terminal of CONCOR and is pioneer being developed of containerisation in the nation. ICD/TKD is India’s greatest dry port. Its hinterland involves all conditions of Northern and Western India. ICD/TKD has day by day train administrations to entryway ports, JNPT, GTIL, NSCT, PPSP and MDPT. It has new best in class hardware and offices, combined with a brilliant rail linkages to the passage ports. It likewise contacts the NH-2 and is strategically placed, having way to deal with significant streets in Delhi associating all National Highways driving out of the state. It is likewise guaranteed ISO 9001-2008.
- 4 full length rail lines
- 10, 000 sqm covered Export warehouse
- 6, 000 sqm covered Import warehouse
- Two bonded warehouses of 8500 sqm
- 3, 500 sqm dedicated for LCL export cargo
- Open stack space for 12000 loaded TEUs and 2000 empty TEUs
- Separate empty parks for stacking of 8000 empty TEUs
- 66000 sqm parking area for parking of approx. 750+ trailers
- 84 BLCA rakes of base depot at ICD/TKD, each of 45 High Speed wagons (1000 kmph) for carrying containers
- Fully computerised Export & Import documentation
- Administrative building of 8000 sqm of built up area – housing offices of CONCOR, Customs, Bank, ATMs, Canteen, Shipping Lines, CHAs, Transporters, Surveyors & Business Centre etc.
- Two computerised weigh bridge
- 2 rail mounted Gantry Cranes (RMG)
- 9 rubber tyred Gantry Cranes (RTG)
- 21 Reach Stackers
- 50 trailers for internal shifting
- Sling crane and fork lifts for cargo handling